Daytona Beach Attractions
- placesaroundflorida.com/St_Augustine_Florida/ – Visit St. Augustine for the day!
- inletharbor.com (restaurant, marina & gift shop )
- daytonajetski.com (rent jet skis, boats, kayaks, paddle boards)
- manateecruise.com (see manatees, dolphins, birds, and more!)
- daytonacubs.com (minor league baseball )
- daytonacruisers.com (scooter rentals)
- speedparkdaytona.com (go-karts)
- RediPediCabServices.com (get your ride beach side, bicycle taxi)
- soselitemarine.com ( boat, motorcycle & trailer storage )
- inletharbor.com (restaurant and live entertainment)
- oceandeck.com (ocean front, live reggae)
- blacksheep.com (large bar & 30 beers on tap)
- vincecarters.com (piano bar and lounge)
- razzlesnightclub.com (dance club)
- oysterpub.com (great sports bar, more than 45 tv’s)
Why pay top dollar for hotels in Daytona Beach when you can live it up in a condo at the Ocean Walk?
Most Daytona Beach hotels do not provide free secured indoor parking, private NO DRIVE ZONE BEACH, and a load of amenities right at your finger tips. Unlike many hotels in Daytona, the Ocean Walk is connected to “The World Famous Daytona Beach Board Walk” which has a abundance of activities from go karts to rides, including a roller coaster, Sling Shot, Ferris Wheel, kiddy rides, 2 arcades, pizza, ice cream, retail shops, and fireworks every Saturday night at 9:30 off the end of the Daytona Main Street Fishing Pier which is connected to the Board Walk as well.
There are many Daytona Beach Vacation rentals to choose from in the area, but none of the hotels in Daytona Beach can give you and your family an experience like the Ocean Walk can. Once you come here, you’ll be sure to make all your future Daytona Beach vacations with the Ocean Walk.